The iO Convention 2023 is the biggest Osteopathic event of the year. This year, the event will celebrate the 30th anniversary of regulatory recognition of Osteopathy in Europe. It will take place in London at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow on 20-21 October 2023.
We are delighted to be sponsoring the ‘Practice of the Year Award’ – this award is all about celebrating Osteopathic practices that provide excellent care, encourage and use patient feedback and demonstrate a commitment to developing the standards of their service in line with the iO Members’ Patient Charter and values.
The event is brought to you by the Institute of Osteopathy, the National Council for Osteopathic Research, Osteopathy Europe, the General Osteopathic Council, the Osteopathic International Alliance, and the University College of Osteopathy.
What to expect
The iO Convention 2023 will bring together Osteopaths from the UK and across the world for two days of learning, networking, and celebration.
The event will feature internationally renowned headline speakers, as well as a wide range of workshops and seminars on all aspects of Osteopathy. Delegates will also have the opportunity to visit the exhibition hall, where they can meet with us, and learn about the latest products and services for Osteopaths.
In addition to the educational and professional development opportunities, the iO Convention 2023 will also offer a number of social events, including a gala dinner and awards ceremony.
- Date: 20-21 October 2023
- Venue: Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
- Audience: Osteopaths from the UK and across the world
- Content: Internationally renowned headline speakers, workshops, seminars, exhibition hall, social events
- Tickets: A range of flexible tickets are available, including early-bird discounts and student discounts. Book here
Why you should attend
The iO Convention 2023 is a unique opportunity to learn from the best in the Osteopathy profession, network with colleagues from around the world, and celebrate the 30th anniversary of regulatory recognition of Osteopathy in Europe.
There are many reasons why you should attend the iO Convention 2023:
- Learn from the best in the Osteopathy profession. The event will feature internationally renowned headline speakers who will share their latest knowledge and insights on all aspects of Osteopathy.
- Network with colleagues from around the world. The iO Convention 2023 is a great opportunity to meet and connect with other Osteopaths from the UK and across the world. This is a valuable opportunity to learn from each other, share best practices, and build relationships.
- Celebrate the 30th anniversary of regulatory recognition of Osteopathy in Europe. The iO Convention 2023 is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to celebrate this important milestone in the history of the profession.
- Say hello to us! plus, discover the latest products and services for Osteopaths. The exhibition hall at the IO Convention 2023 will showcase the latest products and services from leading suppliers, including ourselves, in the Osteopathy industry. This is a great opportunity to learn about new technologies and treatments that can help you improve your practice.
- Attend a variety of social events. The iO Convention 2023 will offer a number of social events, including a gala dinner and awards ceremony. These events are a great way to relax and socialise with your colleagues in a more informal setting.
In addition to these reasons, attending the iO Convention 2023 is also a great way to show your support for the Osteopathy profession. The event is organised by the major Osteopathic organisations in the UK and international associations, and the proceeds from the event will be used to support their work.
If you are an Osteopath, we encourage you to register for the iO Convention 2023 today. It is an event that you will not want to miss.
Why we’re attending
We’re attending the iO Convention 2023 to meet with Osteopaths and show them how we can help them run their businesses more smoothly and efficiently. We’re the go-to company for telephone answering and appointment booking for clinicians, and we already work with hundreds of Osteopaths in practices of all sizes.
We’re familiar with all the main diary software and can seamlessly register patients, organise bookings, take payments, give bespoke instructions to patients and whatever else you need us to do to assist in the smooth running of your practice. We offer a free 2 week trial so you can see for yourself just how well we can support your practice.
We hope to see you there!